Sophie & Sylvain welcome you with pleasure to Clos des Merveilles.
For security reasons, we can only accommodate children from 8 years old. Babies who are not old enough to walk are also welcome.
- A minimum of 2 consecutive nights booking is required from Friday to Sunday between March 29th and October 28th and all the days between June 15th and September 15th.
- Room pricing depends on the season :
- High Season: May 1st to September 30th
- Low Season: October 1st to April 30th
- You are asked for a deposit of 30% of the amount of the stay when booking. You will then receive a confirmation of your reservation by e-mail. The balance must be paid upon arrival.
- You can cancel your stay free of charge up to 15 days before your arrival (in high season) and 7 days (in low season). In this case, we will refund the deposit paid.
- In case of cancellation between 3 and 7 days before your arrival (in high season) and between 3 and 7 days (on low season), the deposit will be retained, except in cases of force majeure with proof.
- In case of cancellation less than 3 days before your arrival, no show or early termination of the stay, 100% of the stay will be due (except in cases of force majeure with proof).
- Covid-19 : In the event of a new official directive, issued by a government (confinement, or closure of borders, or introduction of quarantine) between the date of your reservation and that of your stay, you will be able to cancel your visit free of charge, or to postpone your stay to a later date (subject to availability).
- All our rates include breakfast. A tourist tax of 0.88 € cents per person and per night will be charged in addition.
- Each room is planned for 2 people. If necessary, we will provide you with a cot free of charge to be installed only in the Marrakech room. Please let us know when booking so that we can guarantee availability.
- For the tranquility of visitors and Zouzou, feline guardian of the house, animals are not accepted at Clos des Merveilles.